The FENCE is built on Niblett Oval, Exmouth awaiting the illustrious Jon Rose to fine tune and then train the Exmouth Bowed Fence Orchestra from Wednesday 3 October in preparation for the Opening of the 2012 Sounds Outback Festival. Word of the FENCE and the Festival has spread far and wide and event tickets are heading for sell out. Book Online now. The Fence Workshops and Festival Opening are Free public events.
- Tura’s 2015 Remote Residency – WEEK 1
- Western Australian New Music Archive Now Live
- Announcing the 2016 Keith Tippett Residency
- Arrivals by Zephyr Quartet at the WA Maritime Museum
- Scale Variable Concert 3: The Calm Before by Soundstorm
- Peggy Glanville-Hicks Address by Nicole Canham: Lack of funding is a sign of a bigger problem