Tura engages in an inspiring and innovative exploration of music and sound that resonates within Australian culture and the wider global community. We produce projects and experiences that celebrate music and the sonic arts. We prioritise collaboration, embrace cross-cultural learning and defy expectations. Tura makes a leading contribution to the cultural life of Australia and beyond through award-winning productions and community engagement programs. Tura supports artistic risk and innovation to stimulate participants and audiences to experience uncommon perceptions of their world and themselves.
- Authentic – our people, methods and output have integrity
- Open – we are egalitarian and inclusive
- Dynamic – we are adaptable, flexible and always look for new ways to experiment, collaborate and learn
- Quality – we do things well and are always raising the bar
- Committed – we are reliable and invested in long-term success
We are currently seeking